- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 08-29-2017
Emergency Care at Centennial Animal Hospital, Your Veterinarian near Colorado Springs
At Centennial Animal Hospital, our team is here for your pet when you need us. Emergencies are accepted at our clinic any time during regular business hours. If you believe your pet is facing an emergency situation, contact us immediately. We can provide assistance and guidance to you over the phone while you come in to see us. Our veterinarian and staff are available 6 days a week. These professionals have the resources to help you in an emergency situation.
When you need emergency care from your veterinarian near Colorado Springs, call 719-528-1693.
When Should You Bring Your Pet in for a Pet Emergency?
We understand you want your pet to receive the best care possible in the fastest manner possible. We aim to provide that and, as a result, we prioritize life-threatening emergencies.
Bring your pet in immediately to see us if he or she is experiencing symptoms such as:
- Difficulty or shallow breathing, or no breathing at all
- Lethargic behavior or unwilling or able to move
- Open, bleeding wounds you cannot get to stop
- Seizures, or any type of jerky, involuntary movement
- Your pet has been hit by a car
- Excessive vomiting
- Difficulty urinating or excessive diarrhea
- Pet is struggling to give birth
- Any other situation in which you believe your pet's life is at risk
Emergency care in our animal hospital is designed to provide your animal with care as quickly as possible. However, as a full-service facility, we also welcome you to call and visit us if your pet is in need of urgent, but perhaps not emergency care. Animals that are not well, such as having suffered vomiting, diarrhea, or other behaviors, should also be seen as soon possible.
How Can Our Animal Hospital Help You in an Emergency?
When you bring your pet into our animal hospital, your pet will receive the very best veterinary care possible. Our goals include:
- Taking every possible step to stabilize your pet
- Conducting necessary lab testing and x-rays
- Providing IV fluid therapy, minimizing infection, providing treatment, and controlling pain
- Handling any wound or fracture care
- Providing treatment for seizures, poisonings, or other critical care
In some situations, we may be only able to stabilize your pet. We do our best to ensure your pet is as stable as possible, but we may need to recommend a specialist to provide further care for your animal. Whenever possible, we provide all care in our location.
Trusted Vets with the Experience You Need
When you need emergency help, you need vets you can truly depend on and our veterinary care is the highest level possible. We provide the advanced care and technology necessary to provide your pet with the help he or she needs.
We highly recommend that you trust your instincts. You know your pet better than anyone else. If you believe your pet needs immediate medical attention, don’t wait. Call us first so we can provide assistance over the phone. Then transport your animal to our location.
Contact Our Colorado Springs Veterinarian for Emergency Care
Your Colorado Springs veterinarian is here to help you. Call our animal hospital now to learn more about emergency care. And, get to know our team now so that when there is an emergency, we're here for you. Don't wait, call Centennial Animal Hospital for immediate pet care at 719-528-1693.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.